I'm not the best blogger, I don't say much but I'd like to think that what I say is interesting or important.
So a nice chilly Autumn (or is it Winter now?) morning had me stood on Plymouth Hoe taking shots of Smeatons tower. I'd been asked to take various shots of this last year for a friend, but lost the pictures to a virus soon after approval. Now I'm rebuilding the collection and tried out a HDR (High Dynamic Range) shot in the beautfully lit morning.
It may look a little dark but that is because I am shooting into the sun (or contre-jour if you're posh). Sure I could raise the levels on the lighthouse a little but I think that would look too false.
What I do like though are the rays of light from the sun (there's a posh name for that too but I can't remember it), captured by camera and enhanced by HDR.
But I also like this one, nice and simple, straight from camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment